Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Semester Evaluation

I didn't know what I was capable of. I usually don't try my hardest on a lot of subjects and I tried my hardest this time and I'm proud of myself and what I accomplished. I did my best work on the multiple exposure assignment. I really liked that assignment because I could put any texture and screened photo I wanted on top of the silhouettes. At the beginning of the semester, the first assignment we did was taking pictures with the can. That really fascinated me because it seemed so simple but can capture the most beautiful scenery. The way in which the canned photos were processed was really cool to me, I wish we could've done more photos like that. What I learned about myself is that I'm kind of a simple person when it comes to photography. My biggest challenge was trying to capture the emotion and the feeling someone could get from my photography. Overall, I really enjoyed this class and would like to take my photography skills out of the classroom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment