Friday, June 6, 2014

Self Portrait

I really enjoyed doing the self portrait assignment because I could really express who I am and what I like. I don't agree with heavy filters such as: solarization, sabatier, infrared etc. Photos with those filters and others seem fake and too edited to me (not trying to criticize anyone's photography). I just enjoy putting a little filter and edit to my pictures. I really like the portraits I did of myself because there isn't too much going on and they're just simple. On one of my photos, I adjusted the photo filter to sepia to give it a warm tone; I also blurred some of the background to draw the focus on the subject. I would definitely take more time to do this project than I had so I could express myself and my inner thoughts a little more :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment